Corporate College Services, Inc. is in the business of growing corporate intelligence.
CCS was founded in 1997 for the express purpose of building a knowledgeable, competent workforce. The workplace is our learning laboratory.
CCS programs, both the onsite BSBA and MBA Degree Completion Programs are customized to reflect the needs of the organization for a diverse, agile workforce and personalized specifically for working adults. Academic programs, and services, with real-world application are delivered conveniently at the corporate site.
- Students, in both BS and MBA programs, refine writing, presentation and critical thinking skills
- Students in the BS program graduate in half the time required of traditional colleges
- Study emphasizes leadership development and efficient, effective management with real world, problem solving solutions
Corporations need smart employees – employees who
- understand the essence and economics of business;
- recognize and solve root problems;
- are confident and competent;
- contribute, and lead.
Employees need organizations which
- believe in the development of limitless human learning
- reward creativity and “out of the box” thinking; value lifelong learning; and
- recognize that human resources are the most valuable renewable resource of the organization.
As a company whose goal is to accelerate human resources development through education and training, it is our mission to:
- Help corporations build and retain an agile, competent and loyal workforce;
- Help workers recognize their inherent learning power and growth potential;
- Help create dynamic business environments in which humanism and enterprise successfully coexist.
Corporate College Services, as a value-added partner with corporate human resources, develops leadership behaviors deep within the organization; builds and retains competent and loyal employees; provides guidance on earning college level credit for employee training; and accelerates degree completion. Contact us to discuss learning opportunities for your goals.