Corporate College Services, Inc. is in the business of growing corporate intelligence.
CCS was founded in 1997 for the express purpose of building a knowledgeable, competent workforce. The workplace is our learning laboratory. In partnership with Excelsior University, we offer the following degree paths:
Undergraduate: Bachelor in General Business, Bachelor of Professional Studies in Business & Management or Business & Technology, and a Bachelor of Liberal Studies
Graduate: Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Management, Master of Science in Human Resource Management, and Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
CCS programs, both the graduate and undergraduate degree completion programs are customized to reflect the needs of the organization for a diverse, agile workforce and personalized specifically for working adults. Academic programs, and services, with real-world application are delivered conveniently at the corporate site or online.
- Students refine writing, presentation and critical thinking skills
- Students in the BS program graduate in half the time required of traditional colleges
- Study emphasizes leadership development and efficient, effective management with real world, problem solving solutions
Corporations need smart employees – employees who
- understand the essence and economics of business;
- recognize and solve root problems;
- are confident and competent;
- contribute, and lead.
Employees need organizations which
- believe in the development of limitless human learning
- reward creativity and “out of the box” thinking; value lifelong learning; and
- recognize that human resources are the most valuable renewable resource of the organization.
As a company whose goal is to accelerate human resources development through education and training, it is our mission to:
- Help corporations build and retain an agile, competent and loyal workforce;
- Help workers recognize their inherent learning power and growth potential;
- Help create dynamic business environments in which humanism and enterprise successfully coexist.
Corporate College Services, as a value-added partner with corporate human resources, develops leadership behaviors deep within the organization; builds and retains competent and loyal employees; provides guidance on earning college level credit for employee training; and accelerates degree completion. Contact us to discuss learning opportunities for your goals.