Student Website
Growing Corporate Intelligence

BS: Transcript Requests

Matriculation and Transcript Information

CCS offers three colleges from which credits can be transferred for graduation: Charter Oak State College, Excelsior College and Thomas Edison State College. Matriculation involves formally enrolling with one of its partnering colleges. All students are responsible for submitting official transcripts of completed college-level credits, exams, certificates and licenses. Once enrolled, students will receive an official transcript. The first transcript evaluation can take up to 8 weeks to complete; subsequent reads can take 1 month. It is a detailed process that can take several months. CCS recommends that students enroll, at the latest, by January of the graduating year.

The enrollment process should include the following:

  1. Complete all college application forms and submit the appropriate fees
  1. Forward all official college transcripts, CCS transcripts, ACE transcripts and CLEP and DANTES, exam transcripts as well as transcripts for any previously earned college credit to the selected partner college
  1. Provide your CCS advisor with a copy of the degree evaluation from the college to which you applied. CCS advisors are available to help interpret results and plan follow-up action

Transcripts of all Corporate College Services courses can be obtained from:

American Council on Education (ACE) *** for CCS courses taken prior to July 1, 2010
One Dupont Circle NW, Suite 250
Washington, DC 20036-1193
(202) 939-9433 phone
(202) 775-8578 fax

For Transcripts of all Corporate College Services courses completed July/August of 2010 and thereafter, students must download the request form and send the completed form to CCS via fax: 908-233-5719 or mail:

Corporate College Services
1135 Spruce Drive, 1st Floor
Mountainside, NJ 07092

CCS Official Transcript Request Form

You can open the PDF readings above with Adobe Reader on a PC or automatically on a Mac.

Transcripts of CLEP and Dantes (DSST) exams can be obtained from:

Prometric (DANTES/DSST)
Attention: DSST Transcript Request
1260 Energy Lane
St. Paul, MN 55108
(877) 471-9860 phone
(651) 603-3008 fax

P.O. Box 6600
Princeton, NJ 08451-6600
(800) 257-9558 phone
(610) 628-3276 fax

NOTE: It is recommended that once a student has enrolled in one of the partnering colleges, they contact that college and make an appointment with an advisor.

Once the degree is completed and in order to meet commencement participation deadlines, contact your college for graduation deadline dates and commencement procedures.